For Sale 27" iMac/ 2014/ i7/ 256GB/ 32GB/ 4GB GTX780M

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Rob_R, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Rob_R

Rob_R

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +60
    I have for sale a 2014 27 iMac which was fully specced at the time of purchase. Owned from brand new and purchased directly from Apple where the machine was built to spec.

Comes with a 3.5Ghz i7 processor with turbo boost to 3.9Ghz, an upgrade over the pre-configured i5 from the Apple website.

256GB flash storage - upgrade from the preconfigured 1TB fusion drive

32GB RAM - upgrade from the preconfigured 8gb

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4GB GDDR5, upgrade from the preconfigured @GB Geforce on the higher specced 27" models

Also included is an Apple Super Drive and an Apple battery charger with 6 rechargeable batteries.

This is an absolute workhorse of a machine as you can imagine for the spec and chews through Photoshop tasks and video editing.

Reason for sale is moving house and will changing be to a portable machine of some description.

AppleCare has expired on this, it ran out last month. Will still be covered under EU consumer law.

Looking for a straight sale on this so no trades.

Collection is preferred from either Kent or Wiltshire, I'm frequently between the 2.

I have the original box and delivery box it arrived in from Apple so postage is an option but preferably a last resort. Buyer will be responsible for arranging courier and collection.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Price and currency: £1850
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: BT
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.