1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

27"-32" LCD TVs with integrated Freeview?

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by Zigster, Feb 13, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Zigster

Zigster
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm looking for a new TV and I mentioned to my wife that some TVs come with integrated Freeview (so one less box and one less remote) and she's quite keen on that idea.

I know the Sharp TX32LXD1 has integrated Freeview and a thread I found via a search suggested a Panasonic one does (although it wasn't specific about which model). The Sharp is a bit more money than I wanted to spend (and has a separate tuner box, so I only gain on the remote control front). Could any of you suggest any LCD TVs in the 27" to 32" range that would suit?

Thanks

2. grimboid

grimboid
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. AgentPingu

AgentPingu

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Zigster,

I think you've got your model numbers mixed up a bit!! A TX32LXD1 is a Panasonic, it does have built in Freeview and is a lovely looking piece of kit, but lack of connections and genuine Hi-Def capability let it down, and make it hard to justify spending £1600 on it.

Pingu

4. Zigster

Zigster
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Oops. :blush:

Yup, I meant the Sharp LC32GD1E (or something like that). Lucky guess that I picked the exact right name for the Panny with freeview.

Are those the only two?