26" LCD Recommendation

eob

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I've been waiting for my local Sainsbury's to restock the Sony Bravia KDL-26U3000 that they have been selling for £349.99, but as soon as stock arrives it walks out the door.

After searching on here, it seems that it could be an inferior model and not such a keen deal after all.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a 26" LCD panel in the £300 - £400 price bracket?

The screen will be used in our new study/playroom and will be used mainly for PC/XBOX360 by me and probably Cars or Finding Nemo by my son.

Any help anyone can give is greatly appreciated.

EOB

hi i bought the 26" sony from sainsburys on sunday and am not very impressed, im actually thinking about returning mine and getting something else

hi i bought the 26" sony from sainsburys on sunday and am not very impressed, im actually thinking about returning mine and getting something else

Ah, thanks for that, I'm definetly looking for something else now.

With £400 you get the definitely better 26S3000 sony model,or for £10 more the 26T3000 which is even better and the 2nd best 26"

Done a bit of searching and the Toshiba 26C3030DB looks not too bad at £330

at Amazon

Might dig a bit deeper.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —

This is the 26u3000, its no where near as good as the 26s or 26t.

hey mate

ive got the Samsung 26" R87 tv.

i've had it for 6 months now, and i have to say, its the best thing i've ever bought!

you can get it for just shy of £400 now! it really is a perfect tv.

The only complaint i have with it are the speakers! However it doesn't matter to most people, cos they have seperate speakers! But for a display this tv is where its at!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom