26" Lcd Hd Tv

J

JTM17

Just after a bit of advice on which one to choose.

I have had a good look round and like the look of the Samsung LE26R74BDX and the Sony KDL26S2010U. Are they all pretty much the same or is there one particular make and model to go for.

any advice would be appriciated

thanks

Panasonic Tx26lxd500 Is Good Can Now Get For £699 - Imo Still Better Than Their Newer Models

Toonaroond

Novice Member
I'm in the same boat - have been recommended both the Sony you say and also the Sharp Aquos, also reading this forum there is a massive thread about the Sagem LCDs that Empire sell at £500 and £600 - both are freeview tuner models but the second one has a built in 80Gb PVR - that's really tempting me now! I like the Samsung's looks the best but the Sagem comes second in that competition - what I can't really work out is how they compare realistically in terms of picture quality....oh but the Panasonic apparently has the best picture of all...who knows:rolleyes:

Nielo TM

Novice Member
JTM17 said:
Just after a bit of advice on which one to choose.

I have had a good look round and like the look of the Samsung LE26R74BDX and the Sony KDL26S2010U. Are they all pretty much the same or is there one particular make and model to go for.

any advice would be appriciated

thanks

I would strongly recommend Sony but you could also get panny for £580

Top Bottom