26" -32" lcd tv with good audio £250 - £350

bigdave366

Standard Member
Hey, can anyone help me, im looking for a tv for my room,
from 26" - 32" with good audio that does not sound tinny! and for a reasonable price of around £350 max

preferably with freeview and hd ready.

can anyone help?

would really appreciate opinions

Thanks

bigdave366

Standard Member
i did think that, wasn't sure

but i'm mostly concerned about the price and sound
anything else is a bonus haha

cheers

cptblubear

Standard Member
Depends what you want it for, if you want decent sound then forget about samsung.
Are you gonna use for, SD, HD, gaming, pc,

bigdave366

Standard Member
Going to use it for Gaming, DVD and maybe tv.

I want half decent sound for DVD purposes as the tv i have now sucks and the sound is tinny and you have to turn it up LOUD to even hear.

I found, LG 32LH3000 but its a bit pricey!

jamesrt2004

Novice Member
why not just buy some £70 bookshelf speakers even powered ones if you dont have an amp.. good sound plus can use your tv you have now

joeprosho

1080p of the LH3000 is not necessary on a 32" screen, if you want money and sound quality on a 32" i believe your best bet is 32lh2000 in store pick up from most richer sounds see the stock on their website only £315!!

customer reviews scores highly on sound LG 32LH2000 Reviews and Best Price Guarantee: 32" Screen LCD TV and the series gets real decent review from WHICH good energy saving set etc

ive currently got its big bro at 42" on reserve want to see it running through HDMI before i purchase as im worried about it not being 1080p just due to size and proximity i will be sat, but there still on display in currys if you wanna check them out!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom