26-28" Telly - TX26LXD500?

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by KiNeSiS, Jul 6, 2005.

1. KiNeSiS

KiNeSiS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hey peeps, i am looking to get a sweet 26 - 28" lcd to go with my pioneer H530 dvd rec thats on its way...

i was originally looking at sonys etc for about 700 quid but then came across this baby:

[​IMG]
    TX26LXD500

now my question is: is it really worth the massive extra cost for the HD compatability, image quality and freeview integration? or should i get a regular 27" from sony or whatever? it does seem like a whopping amount of cash!

NOTE: i will be getting a PS3 so i assume HD is a must? or will it not really be all its cracked up to be?

2. KiNeSiS

KiNeSiS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    anyone got any ideas? i could really do with some input before i make my purchase...

3. ResB

ResB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    I'm looking at the same model. The TX26LXD500 seems to be the one to go for as far as I can tell. However, the image you are showing is the TX23LXD50 . The 500 is about £1,500 and the 50 is about £1,200. Of course you can get them cheaper online.

I really fancy the 500, look great, just wish I could find somewhere who had a demo up and running.

[edit]

Inserted Images.

[​IMG] [​IMG]