1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

25th Hour

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by James45, Jun 16, 2003.

1. James45

James45
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Done a search and can't believe no-one has mentioned Spike Lee's latest film. Watched it last night originally meaning to just watch the opening scene but got hooked (it kept me wide awake until about 1.30am)

Edward Norton plays Monty, a drug dealer who's been busted and sentenced to seven years, out on a bond he has 24 hours left before he must report to the prison.
    He uses the time to visit his mal-adjusted friends and family and look at his life and where he mades bad decisions.
    The cast is amazing Norton, Barry Pepper, Phillip Seymour Hoffman and Bryan Cox. All excellent... especially Pepper.
    Spike Lee's direction is as ever first rate, this is definitely a film I'll watch again, with and without the two commentaries. Quite powerful and poignant in places. Definitely recommended.

2. Shoka

Shoka

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +239
    Ive got it but havent got round to watching it yet, Looks like I will tonight after your recomendation, give you my thoughts when Ive seen it.

3. bob mushroom

bob mushroom

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    Glad you enjoyed it James45