chaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hope i have the right forum for this is it pos to get 4 45min epsoides on to one DVD please without ruining the Q somone told me to use DVD shrink why iam asking is my brov who lives in Kazakhstan wants to see 24 and i have all ready downloaded the lables for it and the covers and as you know each disc has 4 epesodes on it and i want it to look good thanks ps have downloaded 24 from BT torrent

I usually put four 45 minute episodes onto 1 single layer dvd disk and to me the quality is acceptable

but the more you put onto the disk , the lower the quality

a lot of members will tell you to use SP mode which is 2 hours , which allows for 2 episodes per disk , ie:- 12 disks

the commercial disks tend to use 4 episodes on a dual layer disk , making 6 disks

so the choice is yours , and means 6 to 12 disks for all the episodes in 1 series depending on your decision

thanks if i use those dual layer discs would it play ok all dvd players

the answer to that is variable as it depends on the disks used , the burning program , the dvd burner used , and the types of dvd players being used

the same would apply no matter what disks you used , so it may do , or may not , only by making one and testing it on different players would you know if it does or not

I would say no , it wont , as you are unlikely to get full 100% compatibility , not even commercial disks are 100% compatible with all players , but probably have the highest compatibility rates as they use disks that are pressed from a master disk , they are not burned by laser

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom