1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"24" - Very important announcement!!

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by PoochJD, Mar 27, 2002.

1. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Hi,

For those of you who missed any of the first four episodes of the amazing US drama "24", with Kiefer Sutherland, BBC2 is devoting all of Saturday night (29th March) to the show!!!

That means, between 9pm-Midnight, you can watch Episodes 1 through 4 uncut, uncensored and uninterrupted! Then on Sunday 30th, you can continue with Episode 5 in the ususal BBC2 10pm slot!

This is your final chance, for the time being at least to see how the story began! So get those video recorders and Tivo's and Sky+ boxes ready and waiting!!!

Pooch

2. Rambo John J

Rambo John J

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +849
    I keep watching this show and there's a nagging voice in the back of my head that keeps asking what all the fuss is about. I still don't have an answer for it as I really don't know just what all the fuss is about.
    Maybe when it's all finished I'll have an answer.:blush:

Pooch, did you really need all those exclamation marks? :D

3. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,008
    Have the ones shown so far been cut?

4. Timh

Timh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +128
    This would be a great show, but if only they would blow the brains out of the chick in the back of that Van :devil:

5. encaser

encaser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +112
    Continue to be p*ssed then, as she is mates' daughter it's unlikely, but then couple this with the fact I've seen upto 17 so no. However for those that love US/daytime tv episode 16's plot development will satisfy no end, for those with an IQ above 12 will laugh whilst going "No 'kin way I don't believe they've done that?!" This isn't a bad show but for some obvious security protocol abandonments that would leave wouldbe good ol boy baddies going d'oh.
    If memory serves the show is uncut anyway, I think pooch is getting carried away about it being uncut due to his usual disgust - quite rightly though - at everything bar Sunday Service (AFAIK!) being cut.

6. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    HI,

I apologise to everyone who was confused about me saying that the Saturday night quadruple bill of "24" is airing uncut.

The show is being aired uncut already, in the Sunday 10pm slot on BBC2, and Fridays at 10:30pm on BBC Choice (Weekly repeat of the Sunday episode).

However, in case some of you may have thought that becasue the show was airing it 9pm, that it might be cut or edited, then I wanted to notify you, that that was NOT the case.

Pooch

7. Luc

Luc
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Have to agree with you on ep16.. nearly laughed out loud when ***** lost *** ******. Ep17 was better though, certainly didn't see that coming! (Much like most of the other plot twists.).

8. DaveG

DaveG

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    I thought I would drag this up to the front, as I believe ep 16(3-4pm) is on BBC choice this Sunday, and I can't wait to see this plot development.

9. Timh

Timh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +128
    Oh no! I hope is wife and kid don't get kidnapped again, that would spoil it :(