1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

24: Series 3 from HMV

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by rob j, Aug 9, 2004.

1. rob j

rob j

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Hi :)

If you order the 'HMV Exclusive' version of 24: Series 3 from the website it is priced at 34.99 + £1.40 delivery.

However, not only do you get the exclusive slip cover, but inside is a leaflet for 2 free tickets to see 'Man On Fire' starring Denzel Washington, Dakota Fanning & Christopher Walken, at a UGC Cinema on Tuesday 14th September.

This is available only with the HMV Exclusive version of the boxset.

PS. If you have got or know anybody with an HMV Student Card, you can get this for £31.49 + £1.40 delivery. At total of £32.89 delivered with 2 free tickets! :smashin:

Cheaper than anywhere I've seen at the moment.

I'm not sure what the price of this is instore, but you wouldn't be paying for delivery, and can still get the discount. Even without the discount, this is a great offer as you are getting £8+ of cinema tickets!

I hope you find this useful :smashin:

I got mine this morning, and the tickets were a pleasent surprise! :thumbsup:

2. rob j

rob j

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    This is actually £34.99 instore as well.