1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"24" Series 3. Bowers girl doing my head in again!

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Paul O, Dec 22, 2004.

1. Paul O

Paul O

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    Well, I have just started watching season 3. Aaagggghh!!! Bower's Daughter is driving me up the wall already! :suicide:

The last two seasons she has been incapable of following even the simplest of instructions, but this season she's now working in the same office being just as irritating.

Now, I thought being in the same office might be a good thing - the token 'fit bird' actually having an active role. But NO! For the first hour, she's managed to continually bug her Dad, dying to tell him about her relationship with the other agent - knowing full well that he has only 4 hours to find a virus that will kill millions of people. And because of that, the other agent gets taken off duty as well. And she still doesn't stop wingeing about it to anyone on every scene she is in. AAAAGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! :(

Its just completely distracting from the story line. I know she's nice to look at, but (I'm only on episode 3 so far), I really hope they get rid of her within the next couple of episodes!! But, I did hope for the same thing on the last two seasons as well, without any luck!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :devil:

Oooh, rant over. Feel much better now...temperature returning to normal... :blush:

2. Joe Pineapples

Joe Pineapples

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +847
    wouldnt say no to her doing my head (in) ;)

3. Paul O

Paul O

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    :thumbsup: :laugh: :laugh: :rotfl:

That was pretty fast! hehe.

4. Henry

Henry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    Being picky here. But she's definitely bulked up a bit and she wears an awful lot of make up on series 3. 24 wouldn't be the same without the stupid cow getting kidnapped every other episode!

5. neilo

neilo
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    who is Bower ?

6. Henry

Henry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    Jack Bauer. Head of the LA office of the Counter Terrorism Unit (CTU).

7. bom bom

bom bom

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    What always amazed me was that Kim went from a brainless bimbo baby sitter to a respected (or relatively respected) and knowledgeable computer analyst with enough skills to work for CTU in just three years! I know her dad pulled some strings to get her to work there but you really have to wonder how such a critical and important agency would let a flake like Kim work for them ?

8. Marc

Marc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,081
    *possible minor spoilers*

to be honest, what with the various bosses over the seasons breaking every rule going, the sheer number of spies/foreign agents that manage to infiltrate them or blackmail them, and the seeming incapability of the staff to keep their professional and personal lives seperate, i'd be s**t scared of living in America!