• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

'24' Series 1-8 + Redemption 48 disc box set - £99

davidwatsonok

HMV are going to be offering the 48 disc box set of the complete 'Series 1-8' and 'Redemption' of '24' on DVD for just £99, RRP £300, and currently on their website at £171.99. Ad running in a national magazine next week :smashin:

I don't know exactly when this starts, but it must be very soon !

Last edited:

nwgarratt

Distinguished Member
Amazing price. I only need season 8 though.

There is suddenly a load of boxsets going cheap and now if I could have waited, rather than buy a season at a time (at more expense) could now buy complete sets a lot cheaper.

McClane29

Fantastic price from Amazon. Was hoping someone would go below the £100 mark, but not this quick. My wallet can't take it right now. Hopefully this price will be matched after Christmas.

Alphawao

24 Season 1-8 plus Redemption is now £90 at HMV in-store but you'll should ask at the counter as some boxes still say £99 but it they check the system it's £89....just ask politely.

McClane29

Amazing price. Going to hang on till Boxing Day though, to see if HMV lower their in-store price a little more. Would prefer to hand pick my box.

Steven

Senior Moderator
Is there any kind of news concerning a complete Blu-ray release for everything? I own single DVD boxes up to S6, I am probably stupid enough to buy the complete collection and sell off the individuals :rolleyes:

Jim Di Griz

Distinguished Member

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom