• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

24 Seasons 1-4 Packaging?

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
I have seen people rave about 24 ever since it first aired but have never seen an entire episode so with this week off work I thought I would order the Season 1 Boxset and work my way through it in one sitting to see if it hooks me.

Now I got the Boxset through from ChoicesUK today but have a question.

On the website it is listed as (M-Lock) which I assumed ment it would come in the same packaging as my X-Files sets but it seems I have been sent a digi-pack version.

Now before I open I wanted to see whether or not these types of set are still commen because if I get hooked and decide to buy Seasons 2-4 I would want the packaging to match up so if someone can let me know the answer I would appreicate it.

Miniholic

Prominent Member
The sets in my collection (and all the ones I've seen on the high St) are digipacks, but S4 is still a different type of case.

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
Well I just had an email from ChoicesUK saying that I should have been sent an m-lock version and that there must have been a mix up.
They then said that if I do want it replaced to let them know and they will send out a replacement straight away but the whole point of getting the Boxset was so I could watch it during my week off which is now nearly over so it all seems pretty pointless now.

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
Would you believe it, I recieved a replacement set from Choices yesterday (4 days for the original to arrive, 1 day for the replacement :rolleyes: ) and it is the exact same type as the first one.

I have just placed an order with Amazon for Seasons 2-4 and knowing my luck if I send back Season 1 and get an m-lock the one's from Amazon will be digi-pack but if I keep the Season 1 then the one's coming from Amazon will be m-lock :rolleyes:

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
Recieved Seasons 2-4 today and they are a mixture with Seasons 2 and 4 being digistacks but Season 3 is a digipack like Season 1 so I guess they havent got round to re-releasing Seasons 1 & 3 in digistack yet or if they have I cant seem to find them.

LV426

Administrator
Staff member
Not really a supplier issue, so, moving >>>>>

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom