24 Season 3! Best price??

milfordkong

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello again,
Some folks might remember I posted a week or so ago about an ebay moron who’s screwed me over by sending me a supposedly ‘immaculate’ and ‘viewed once’ 24 season 2 box set which turned out to have an incredibly tatty and incomplete (missing the entire outer sleeve) box instead :mad: . Anyway I still haven’t sorted this out as despite using all the methods available to me through ebay and paypal, their flawed system has left me with an inferior product and the possibility of undeserved bad feedback if I leave the correct feedback for the seller (I may wait til 89 days has passed and try and surprise him as recommended).

Anyway to get back on subject I’m now very reluctant to buy my next 24 fix second hand and am trying to find the best price for the season 3 box brand new. Annoyingly CD-WOW did have it for £19.99 but now it’s shot right back up again on their site, also MVC (recommended to me on this site ) who are still selling seasons 1 & 2 for that price have 3 for £40. DVD pricecheck has come up with it for some good prices but from Australian sites, which wouldn’t bother me except for the fact that I’m really impatient and desperate to start season 3 and I’d rather not wait more than a week to do so.

So, as I’ve found this site to be a wealth of knowledge and as last time you came up with MVC which was selling the brand new season 2 for cheaper than I paid for my shoddy ebay copy. I was wondering if anyone knew of the cheapest place I can pick up season 3 for delivery within a week. I’d be happy with any region, just want to get watching asap!!

Cheers in advance for any advice, :thumbsup:
Andy

Doesn't seem to be a great price out there at the moment.

Cheapest I've seen in the shops is around £30+++

I'm so glad I bouth my S32 from play for £17.99 but p*ssed that I didn't buy the other 2 seasons for that price as well :rolleyes:

Have you tried DVDsoon ? I picke up 24 S1 last month for the grand toatal of £12.50 :D Did have to wait 3 weeks for it tho :rolleyes: but at that price :smashin: .
John

Thanks for the replies,

I checked out dvd soon and they have it for about £25 which i'd definitly be prepared to pay if it wasn't for the issue of having to wait so long.

I use them pretty regularly for dvd's i'm not too anxious to watch as they definitly take a while to arrive.

Anyone else know of a bargain??

Andy

milfordkong said:
Thanks for the replies,

I checked out dvd soon and they have it for about £25 which i'd definitly be prepared to pay if it wasn't for the issue of having to wait so long.

I use them pretty regularly for dvd's i'm not too anxious to watch as they definitly take a while to arrive.

Anyone else know of a bargain??

Andy

have you thought about joining a dvd rental company and renting the discs as part of your free trial? You could watch them all for free, and then cancel the trial, then it wouldnt matter if you had to wait ages for your bought version to arrive :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom