24 meg broadband ADSL 2 now spanking areas in the South East

Monty Burns

Prominent Member
Reaction score
just checked and they say they are looking to enable my exchange in manchester in Jan 06. :) :) :) :)

Be aware it's "up to 24Mbps" I'd wait 'til it's rolled out if I were you and see how people find it. I bet the average user won't get above 4Mbps with the initial demand they'll receive.

Well, I've been on 8mb for the last year and am about to upgrade, FOC, to 20mb. The price? £10 per month. Neuf Telecom, France.

All I can say is "my arse". Wait and see how it works in the real world, nowhere near as advertised I'd bet. Sounds like another Bulldog

All I can say is "my arse". Wait and see how it works in the real world, nowhere near as advertised I'd bet. Sounds like another Bulldog

in fairness my bulldog connection has been superb from day one and I nearly always max it out when downloading. Not everyone's experience but for me its been great.

EDIT - what a great way to celebrate my 1000th post! :rolleyes:

Ferry said:

It has to work as advertised. You may not get the maximum bandwidth but maybe thats because of contention ;)

As the user above says, it just depends on if your luck.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom