24 - Live Another Day (FOX)

Do you want a new Season 10?

• YES - 24:LAD was excellent, i need more!

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • YES - 24:LAD was ok, some Jack is better than no Jack

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • YES - but no Kiefer, this time only with Yvonne Strahovski in the lead role

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • NO - 24:LAD was rubbish, let it go

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Fox is looking to bringing back 24 as a limited series.

Kiefer Sutherland is in early talks to reprise his role as Agent Jack Bauer. The pitched plan from longtime 24 showrunner Howard Gordon would have the series start from scratch with a new story arc.

Last edited:
Rumoured Fox is looking at a 13-episode order for the show

Honestly I don't care how many episodes it has, as long as its good.

Really miss 24.

The best show ever for me, nothing really has bettered it.

Carl.

Holy ****ing ****, yes please!

Makes sense as Touch has been cancelled and old KS will need a job. Now he can shout 'dammit Chloe' instead of 'Jake'!

Look forward to it as long as it gets back to the earlier seasons.

Also, gives me an excuse to put the CTU ringtone on my Nexus 4. :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Think we all predicted this day would come !

KS is Jack Bour and is type cast forever more ... and we are happy with that.

Agree 24 is / was the best show ever and nothing can 'touch' it :)

Bring it on !

Best news I've ever heard, sssoooo excited !!!!

The best show ever for me, nothing really has bettered it.

Carl.

Not better then:

Lost
Game of thrones
Breaking bad
Dexter

just to name a few :p

24 was decent but after season 3 it got stale and predictable.

24 doesnt have the ability to last a long time.

It doesn't have many characters and many directions it can take, or the writers just suck.

Thinking about it, what i really mean is that current writers don't have the ability to make 24 appealing to me for more then 3 seasons.

Shows like Breaking bad and Dexter are more simplicit in terms of what the show is all about (one is about a teacher who makes meth, the other is a serial killer) compared to 24(Secret agent stuff).

24 should have lots of ideas and scope more then dexter and breaking bad, yet those two shows still maintain its quality and freshness way beyond season 3 compared to 24.

I pretty much dont miss 24 and glad it ended. as the last season was rubbish.

Not better then:

Lost
Game of thrones
Breaking bad
Dexter

It doesn't have many characters and many directions it can take, or the writers just suck.

Thinking about it, what i really mean is that current writers don't have the ability to make 24 appealing to me for more then 3 seasons.

Shows like Breaking bad and Dexter are more simplicit in terms of what the show is all about (one is about a teacher who makes meth, the other is a serial killer) compared to 24(Secret agent stuff).

24 should have lots of ideas and scope more then dexter and breaking bad, yet those two shows still maintain its quality and freshness way beyond season 3 compared to 24.

Harsh, sounds like denial to me :p:D

lol! well if they can get new writers with new ideas onboard it can become great again. like i said, a show like 24 has MUCH more scope then a show like dexter!

lol! well if they can get new writers with new ideas onboard it can become great again. like i said, a show like 24 has MUCH more scope then a show like dexter!

Lol. For me it was Kiefer who made 24.

I know it needs writers and a story but he just fitted the character perfectly.

I don't know where to watch the other shows you mentioned.

I watched all of 24 on lovefilm last year for the first time and loved it.

Not better then:

Lost
Game of thrones
Breaking bad
Dexter

Just my personal opinion jonny,

Lost I gave up watching after season 2 or 3.

Briefly watched the others, but none grabbed me like 24 did.

Shows have come close, like True Blood, Walking Dead and Banshee. But such a lot are weak in comparison.

Maybe they should skip the real time idea of the show.

Still I can't wait. :D

Carl.

Yeah some of the above named shows are great but the majority of us have really missed 24 and will lap up the series return.

I heard this news yesturday, its brilliant news as I am a huge fan of 24, I am so excited for the new series. I have heard that the new series is a reboot to series 9 which will take place after the events of day 8 where jack is on the run.

I really hope these characters will return: Chloe, tony, Audrey, Karen, Nadia, Mike Doyle! :)

Also I think if this new series will get good ratings I am sure fox network will order more episodes to get to 24 again. and also if this new series is good we could be getting a series 10.

After a few years break I am really sure the producer has got a brilliant storyline arc to tell.

We should be hearing more about this from fox network in a few days.

(A new day begains for 24 very soon) :D

People it is just a rumour. Until it is all green light we can't say for sure?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

It's not a rumour anymore, they are in talks, it just needs a green light or not

Not according to the BBC article I linked:

Emmy-winning drama 24, which starred Kiefer Sutherland as a counter terrorist agent is to return to US TV, the show's producer has confirmed.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom