• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

23" Lcd Tv

M

Morry1989

Hi all

I'm looking for an HDTV 16:9 screen which is 23". I'm not sure which one to go for, I've had a look around and the old Samsung LE23R41B is going for £450 at play.com. I'd like to use it with an xbox 360 and was wondering which is the best panel to get at the moment. Just wondering because the samsung is an older model is it worth getting it or should I go for a newer version.

Thanks

C225

Distinguished Member
I have a similar tv to the one you want the LE23T51B and both are about the same only difference the one i have has a DVI input. I am very happy with my tv and the one you are looking at is the one they use in the 360 pods in the shops and the picture looks great and mine looks great when hooked up to a xbox 360.

M

Morry1989

Thanks for the reply

I had a look around at the LE23T51BX model and its going on 247electrical for £435.

Should I for that one or is the older panel better and worth the extra £15. I read something about the speakers not being to great on the new one but this wouldn't bother me as I want to connect it up to a hi fi. Thanks again.

C225

Distinguished Member
They both use the same samsung panel the only difference was what i said the LE23T51B has a dvi socket.

M

Morry1989

Well I've decided to go with the LE23T51B as I can get it for £425 at savastore with £10 off using quidco :) Thanks for the help.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom