22LG3000 Random Black out Problem

S

ShakeelQureshi

Hi,

Received one of these units yesterday and plugged in SKY on AV2. Every thing was fine but randomly its screen blacks out completely. I can hear the audio but there is not video at all. Only way out is than to turn it off and restart again. Extremely annoying. Can any one help me out. Thanks.

A

AledM

Hi,

Received one of these units yesterday and plugged in SKY on AV2. Every thing was fine but randomly its screen blacks out completely. I can hear the audio but there is not video at all. Only way out is than to turn it off and restart again. Extremely annoying. Can any one help me out. Thanks.

I have exactly the same problem on AV 1 and AV 2 with both SKY and SKY + and DVD, doesn't matter whats connected, it's intermittent. I have Comet engineer coming today hopefully he will diagnose as a fault, if not, I've spoken to LG who I will call back after Comet engineer if I'm not happy.

A

AledM

I have exactly the same problem on AV 1 and AV 2 with both SKY and SKY + and DVD, doesn't matter whats connected, it's intermittent. I have Comet engineer coming today hopefully he will diagnose as a fault, if not, I've spoken to LG who I will call back after Comet engineer if I'm not happy.

The engineer confirmed it as faulty AV ports, I will be getting a refund and probably replacing it with a Samsung instead, which is a shame, because the TV I replaced with this was an old LG I've had for 12 years with no issues.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom