1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

22" or 23" LCD which one

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by andyh234, Oct 22, 2004.

1. andyh234

andyh234

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi
    New to here and am asking for advice if anyone can help

I am after an lcd tv for the bedroom can only be 22 or 23" Max

I have looked at Sony KLV-L23M1S does anyone know what they are like

Also thought of one with freeview bulit in but cannot find one this size does anyone know of any new developements out there and also where to buy at a good price online.

Thanks
    Andy :lease:

2. pjskel

pjskel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +124
    If you must have widescreen in the bedroom, then I'd go with Sharp or JVC.
    If you can live with 4:3 aspect, then LG's 20" model for £399 at Richer Sounds is hard to fault.

Looking at doing something similar myself - with either a 26" or 32" for the living room soon after the New Year.

3. maxlyth

maxlyth

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Have you seen the JVC LT23D50BJ and Hitachi 22LD4500? These are both 22/23" LCD tvs with integrated Freeview and both cost around £850 from unbeatable.co.uk

http://www.unbeatable.co.uk/CatalogueItem_22893.html

I have not seen these models at any retail stores nor is there much info on either JVC or Hitachi's websites. Maybe they are too new as none of mail-order sites have stock of them yet.

Has anyone seen a review of these units or can provide an opinion on which might be better the better of the two?

Max...

4. Cheekster

Cheekster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    I'm presently considering a Sony KLV-L23M1S myself. Do a search in the likes of Price Runner etc and most e-tailers are selling it sub £750!

Planning on using it as a computer monitor plus occassion tv viewing/games console use. Just trying to establish if it deffo has a VGA PC input and then I think I'll be seeking out a demo before ordering one.

Cheekster.