• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

22" LCD/DVD Combo - Which One ?

Vincenzo

Standard Member
I need a 22" LCD/DVD Combo for my kids bedroom - the budget is about £180. The best spec one that I have seem is this one from Currys - LOGIK. It is 22" Full Hd with USB PVR and media playback.

LOGIK L22DVDB20 22" Full HD LCD TV with Built-in DVD Player - Black buy online | Currys

Sainsburys have the e-motion motion at £150

Emotion 21.6" HD Ready Digital LCD TV with DVD Player and USB Pause/Record Feature - All televisions - Televisions - Technology - Sainsbury's

Argos also have a few models including this Hitachi one (no PVR though) for £169.
Buy Hitachi 22 Inch HD Ready Digital LCD TV/DVD Combi - 4 Series at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for .

The only problem that I can see with these units is that the sound can be rather tinny. Can anybody recommend any of these models or maybe something better?

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom