1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

22 inch Lcd conundrum

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by hwharton, Nov 6, 2004.

1. hwharton

hwharton

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yo guys,

Hope you can help me out a little, I'm looking for a 22 or 23 inch (anything bigger would look out of place) Lcd tv for the bedroom. I've been looking at the following:

Sony KLV-L23M1
    Sharp LC22AD1E
    Toshiba 23WL46

I'll be using it for freeview, xbox and DVDs, pretty much a mix of everything so needs to be an all rounder.

I've searched the forum but doesn't seem to be that much on any of the teles.

It looks like the sharp doesn't support prog scan while the others do, how much will this affect the PQ? Considering that the tosh and sharp don't have component input is there any point having prog scan on either of them?

I was hoping to hook up the xbox via component would i really notice a huge difference between that and RGB scart?

I'm a bit confused as to it all, i have looked at both the sony and sharp at John Lewis and prefered the sharp Pq but it was running off its freeview tuner, while the sony was running coaxial so not the best comparsion.

Has anyone got either of the sets or have any other views upon the matter, or maybe i've missed a sitter with the jvc or another brand, all opinions welcome.

TIA
    H