22" - 24" Full HD recommendation

Discussion in 'What Is The Best TV For You?' started by kingcobbler, Mar 12, 2018.

1. kingcobbler

kingcobbler

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    Looking for a top quality 22 - 24 inch TV with Freeview HD to put in the Kitchen

So far the best idea I have is the Samsung ue22h5600 from AO at £199, are the speakers ok to have in a kitchen noise environment, looks great vfm.

2. Dodgexander

Dodgexander

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,034
    No idea sorry, all I know is that size TVs aren't very popular anymore so reviews and feedback on them is almost impossible to come by.

I would take a bet that the speakers are poor though, probably no better or worse than on any flat panel TV. Speakers is not a strong point of any TV anymore, particularly small and thin ones.

If you do purchase, be sure to check the return policy, by law retailers have to refund you if you aren't happy within 14 days of receipt if you buy online but some companies are better to deal with than others. Some for example try to charge you a restocking fee. I have heard good and bad things regarding ao.com.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List