22-24" £850 what should I buy?

C

cowley4747

Hey All,

I'm new to the LCD (Flat Screen) world and wanted to see if any you folks could give me any recommendations?

I'm after pref 22-24" LCD Flat Screen. I have around £850 to spend, but want to spend it wisely :)

Could any of you recommend me a good quality LCD flat screen for this price?
I've seen plenty of Sony's but they seem a little overpriced, seen a few Hitachi's that look pretty good and the JVC Inteliart? Or something like that :blush: looks pretty nice.

What would you go for?

The Logik 27" widescreen LCD TV from dixons is going for about that!!

Really good TV has all the connections you would want:

VGA,RGB,Componant,S video.

The picture is very good if good conncetions are used. Only prob is the sound isn't amazing, lacks bass. But if your using an AV amp that wouldn't matter (im in the process of getting one)

If you haven't got an av amp you could plug a subwoofer into the subwoofer output on the TV for the extra bass.

This TV also supports HD 480,720 and 1080. I think thats through the componant though (correct me anyone if thats not the case)

Anyway good luck mate

Powerhouse are doing the Toshiba 26WL46 for £899 at the moment.

It is a very good price. I have had one for a couple of months and I am very happy with the quality of this screen.

cowley4747 said:
I've seen plenty of Sony's but they seem a little overpriced
KLV-L23M1 is only £720 and has a fantastic picture and sound good too for an lcd, however it does lack vga/dvi/hdmi inputs... but if that dosen't bother you, then you won't go far wrong with it :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom