2019 SM/OLED models June Firmware Update -Version 04.80.02/03

Clem_Dye

Distinguished Member
Yup, I agree. I always play safe with his sort of thing. I never rush in and update when new firmware surfaces, in the same way that I never rush in and apply new software updates to my Mac. I certainly would never apply an out-of-region update either. Make no sense to me, but there you go.

DarklordBGD

Novice Member
Hi guys

Sorry for not answering sooner.

I have kept the tv unplugged over night and it has improved the situation but the judder is still there.

In my original post I neglected to mention that my eyes are extremely sensitive to frame/frequency discrepancies and it has given me headaches for years on my PC monitors (I use a fully tuned SVP utility for my monitor otherwise I would go insane with video content.)

I asked about 10 people about the tv issue and they say they cannot see it....

The reason that I am upset is that out of the box I was really amazed at how good it handles interpolation. No artifacts no halo no stutter...wonderful picture.

It has improved but its still there. I went to retailer and they had no idea what I was talking about. I tried to show them on several models in the store and they do not see it but I do. Then I remembered to show them the YT RTings motion tests and thats when they saw it...that's how it looks to me all the time :D

I will wait a bit to see if next update will make it a bit more better if not I will have to get used to it.....

Regards

Lazar

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom