2018 iPad Pro

Are any of you using wired headphones with your new iPad Pros? I don't want to use bluetooth as I want the best quality possible but am not sure if the USB-C to headphone adaptor gives good quality sound?

Are any of you using wired headphones with your new iPad Pros? I don't want to use bluetooth as I want the best quality possible but am not sure if the USB-C to headphone adaptor gives good quality sound?

Can't really comment on the USB- C route but decent Bluetooth cans have come a long way.

I use B&W P7 Wireless with mine and the sound is great due to the built in BT Dac. In fact they sound better wireless than they do wired according to a lot of owners and I certainly would agree with that.

Can't really comment on the USB- C route but decent Bluetooth cans have come a long way.

I use B&W P7 Wireless with mine and the sound is great due to the built in BT Dac. In fact they sound better wireless than they do wired according to a lot of owners and I certainly would agree with that.

I'm not convinced that any wireless headphones are as good as wired to be honest :) There's also the problem of audio delay, I couldn't stand the audio being out of sync with the video, even if it's just a bit.

I'm not convinced that any wireless headphones are as good as wired to be honest :) There's also the problem of audio delay, I couldn't stand the audio being out of sync with the video, even if it's just a bit.

I don’t really use mine for video but for music without a doubt the built in dac in the P7 wireless is far superior to wired non dac. They do offer a 60 day in home trial ;)

CF8DFB20-657E-4823-9375-DABEB7EBE4BF.jpeg
My 12.9 arrived from o2 today. Loving it already.

I got mine in the end from a uk seller on eBay. Brand new sealed.

£899 for a 12.9” 256gb along with triple nectar points worth about £10 and then £45 Quidco and 24 months interest free via PayPal credit. So not a bad deal.

Can you get better keyboard apps ?
I don’t know why but since they have added the caps lock and emoji key I’m finding my fingers no longer seem to be able to naturally use the standard iOS keyboard

The more I use my 12.9 over the last few weeks, the lighter it’s getting!

Love it.

I was shocked how small it felt after having the old 12.9 with a case. Albeit having sold it in early October.

I had to double check I had not being scammed and they had sent the smaller one.

I am sure this will change once I put a case on it.

Dealing with smaller tablets at work does make them feel tiny though.

Treated myself a 12.9 Pro too on Friday with pencil. Lovely can’t go back to my 10.5 pro.

Need a case can’t decide which what you guys using?

Treated myself a 12.9 Pro too on Friday with pencil. Lovely can’t go back to my 10.5 pro.

Need a case can’t decide which what you guys using?

I'm using the official keyboard as will need to use this for work but when I'm at home or even travelling the new design is so easy to whip out that I use it naked and then slip it back into the case. Keeps it nice and light.

I like to protect the iPad from scratch like
Edge too

I have a slip case for protecting the iPad while travelling. The folio case is just to protect the front and back when about the house

I suppose no case protect droppage. Does the case stay on well?

Which slip case?

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Cheers. Wasn’t sure what size to order.

As amazon had to many options for sizes.

One last thing. Does the sleve work ok with if you have afolio case on ?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom