For Sale 2018 iPad Pro 12.9” 256Gb WiFi Cellular (3rd Gen Space Grey)

Here is Johnny

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
2018 iPad Pro 12.9” 256Gb WiFi Cellular (3rd Gen Space Grey)

Mint condition aside from 2x tiny marks. See last two pics.

The iPad has a marble effect skin on it which was applied when new. This can easily be removed without leaving any residue.

Warranty expires 28/12/2020.

The iPad comes boxed with original accessories (charger & USB-C cable).

I can post Using RMSD. Bank Transfer only please. I don’t have original proof of
Purchase receipt unfortunately.

Price and currency
Delivery cost included
Delivery is NOT included
Prefer goods collected?
I have no preference
Advertised elsewhere?
Advertised elsewhere
Payment method
Bank Transfer

Attachments

Last edited:

mellowman

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Reaction score
Hi there. Could you just clarify the marks mentioned? There's a red arrow pointing to the camera on one pic, is the camera glass chipped or marked? In picture 5/12 it's looks like a ding top left, but there are marks on the left that look like an indentation to the outer case.

Here is Johnny

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
Hi there. Could you just clarify the marks mentioned? There's a red arrow pointing to the camera on one pic, is the camera glass chipped or marked? In picture 5/12 it's looks like a ding top left, but there are marks on the left that look like an indentation to the outer case.
@mellowman you have to look very carefully at the tip of the arrow. Just a small spec on the camera edge of the casing where the space grey is off as that is the contact point with any surface it’s laid on. The camera is fine. I can do a different image for you.

then the indentation you see is an optical illusion since that is a join of the skin on the sides. It’s maybe out of line by a 0.5mm and it makes it look like an indent. But it’s body is perfect all round.

Here is Johnny

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
@mellowman or are you referring to this?

its again just an imperfection on the skin.
Also if you are at the point where you really want it but are unsure about any surprises that may be hidden underneath the skin I would rather remove it for you and send clean pics without it. It only cost like £20 for a new one if this is something that you like about the iPad.
I would probably get better response without it anyways as it can also act as a deterrent since everyone else has different tastes.

Attachments

mellowman

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Reaction score
Thanks for that, didn't realise it was the skin, so worth clarifying. I'd take your word on the condition underneath the skin and skins are very useful in avoiding little marks and scuffs so please don't feel the need to rip it off! I'm really after a bundle with pen and keyboard as they usually work out cheaper, but I'll keep any eye out and may eventually relent. Thanks again.

Here is Johnny

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
Thanks for that, didn't realise it was the skin, so worth clarifying. I'd take your word on the condition underneath the skin and skins are very useful in avoiding little marks and scuffs so please don't feel the need to rip it off! I'm really after a bundle with pen and keyboard as they usually work out cheaper, but I'll keep any eye out and may eventually relent. Thanks again.
Allow me to share from my experience :
I had the original folio keyboard. Twice. Got it. Didn’t like it. Sold it. Then thought I’d give it a second chance and hated it again.
Get a Brydge keyboard instead. Backlit. Cheaper. Premium quality and feel. With a magnetic protective padding for the back. I attached some pics as I got this for my 11”. Best keyboard I used with an iPad thus far.

Attachments

marksovereign

Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Reaction score
I'm interested in this but would only contemplate a deal using Paypal due to the amount of the payment and your lack of feedback. If you can do this let me know and we'll talk further otherwise good luck with your sale.

Here is Johnny

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
I'm interested in this but would only contemplate a deal using Paypal due to the amount of the payment and your lack of feedback. If you can do this let me know and we'll talk further otherwise good luck with your sale.
Should be fine. I have never really used PayPal other than contributing to a pool for office events etc. Will I pay any fees? And how much? I guess I can do my homework upfront but yes I am open to it.

marksovereign

Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Reaction score
OkThanks Im just going to have a good look at the pics. I was after a 2020 11 inch , but they appear to be thin on the ground. Have you had any problems, issues or previous repairs done to it?

Here is Johnny

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
OkThanks Im just going to have a good look at the pics. I was after a 2020 11 inch , but they appear to be thin on the ground. Have you had any problems, issues or previous repairs done to it?
None at all. And as I said on here before if you want me to remove the skin I will.

marksovereign

Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Reaction score
Ok I dont really want to haggle , what would be the best price you would be prepared to do on it?

Here is Johnny

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
My wife has decided that she wants the 11 inch model, so good luck with your sale
No problem thanks for getting back to me.
if the 12.9 does not sell this week I may consider letting my 11” go. I can let you know if you have not found anything by then.

mellowman

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Reaction score
Still interested in this but would like to offer £662 including delivery, as I'll need a decent keyboard and an Apple Pencil to complete the setup. Can pay immediately.

Here is Johnny

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
Still interested in this but would like to offer £662 including delivery, as I'll need a decent keyboard and an Apple Pencil to complete the setup. Can pay immediately.
I have someone from another platform who wants to come through Sunday from Newbury at current asking.
I’ll update again then.