2017 creativity

Really like the boots shot :)

need to crush the blacks on that first shot...

...so what's the "difference" :confused: ?

Been meaning to do the fish in a bulb myself for a while now, if I do and get it 1/2 as good as that I'll be happy :thumbsup:

It's been a long time since I last visited AVF, glad to see some old faces like Jim are still about

Here's one from my Black Swan shoot
DSC_0499-Edit.jpg

Last edited:
Good to see you back - Image not displaying unfortunately :(

...can see it in the alert email though... :confused:

...and a very nice looking Bird it is too ;)

trying to be as nice as i can.... do not hijack my 2017 post, make your own... thanks

...not trying very hard then ;) - could at least have commented on the shot....

Sorry to ask on here but I am new to the photography forum and its going to be a long time until I pluck up the courage to post any of my own photos. How do I know which threads I could eventually post in. Is there a set rule or do you just have to create your own thread.

Sorry to ask on here but I am new to the photography forum and its going to be a long time until I pluck up the courage to post any of my own photos. How do I know which threads I could eventually post in. Is there a set rule or do you just have to create your own thread.
There are generic ones such as Nikon sharing, Big Cats, etc etc and then there are others which are more specific that someone may have started just for a particular shoot. Generally it's easy to work out, but sometimes like this one it's not clear. That being said it's not unusual for other threads to get hijacked ;)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom