For Sale 2015 Macbook Pro Retina 13" 2.9Ghz /16GB /512GB

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by LMDavies, Jul 7, 2015.

1. LMDavies

LMDavies

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +37
    This is an early 2015 Macbook Pro 13" BTO (Build to Order) model with the new Broadwell 2.9Ghz CPU, 16GB RAM, 4-lane 512GB SSD, Force Touch trackpad and UK English keyboard.

Bought on 30.06.15 from Finland and opened and only used for a few hours.

I am selling this so that I can buy the 15" 2015 base model instead. The reseller will not exchange it due to being a custom order.

Contains all packaging, accessories and in as new condition. Shrink-wrap on 3 sides of the box. Power cord not unwound. Only used for a couple of hours.

Power extension cord is a 2-pin european connector and the main power supply has both the official 2-pin european and UK adaptor.

I will also include a brand new Mediadevil artisansuit leather envelope case in black worth £40.

Payment via Bank Transfer and collection preferred from CF62, Barry, Vale of Glamorgan.

. IMG_0001.JPG 13-black-black-front.jpg

Price and currency: £1300
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Bank Transfer
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015