2015 LG 70UF77OT

Discussion in 'LG TVs Forum' started by Filopoti, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Filopoti

Filopoti
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had a solution to the Judder and Blurring problems with this TV? I have tried so many setting variations but can't seem to get it right.

2. Maverick11359

Maverick11359
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I've had my LG 70 ultra for two months and have never seen any Judder or Blurring , I'm watching Netflix ,Bluray's and free to air Television all the time, absolutely fabulous picture by all formats.. It's truly amazing, so much superior in motion and picture quality to the old 1080p Full HD TV's.

.P.S I'm wandering if your internet streaming is to slow and causing your problems..

3. Filopoti

Filopoti
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hmmm, I notice on mine quite a lot when watching Blu-ray movies. It's mostly associated with blur of a moving picture. Can I ask what setting you have your TV set to?

4. Maverick11359

Maverick11359
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Yeh sure.. Picture is set to Standard and Sound is set to Auto in advanced memory .... The obvious question , is you judder on every formate ? If it is then there is a problem with the display,the Television. If its only Blu-ray or PVR or internet streaming ( e.g Netflix) or Free to air then its the source . Possibly your cable connections from device to TV,, it becomes a process of Ilimination ...I love SiFi and action movies which always have a lot of motion and special effect .I've recently viewed the Hobbit movie series and Transformer movie series all on Bluray and they are perfect ,very very smooth in motion, better than I've ever viewed and witnessed before...

P.S This is the latest technology and it brags at having the best and smoothest picture , which sold me and still does , I've seen none better ,I used to install hometheatre for a living , so I've viewed alot of very large displays over the last decade.

If its the TV I'd be ringing the manufacturer L.G and asking for services.