2012 Racing

On another note, are any of the DLC cars worth picking up? I'm pretty sure I've still got some funds on my PSN account and I'm not likely to use it on anything else.

I'm a sucker for touring cars and anything race-mod, so the Impreza and Evo TC's look appealing, as does the little MX-5 TC.

I think they are all worth picking up mate (the TC's anyway). They look great:thumbsup:

Just letting you know that I'll definitely be on tonight but not sure if I can make the 8:30 start. I could be a little on the drag but will be there before 9.

I just had a quick blast in the XJR at Spa. I don't know if it's just me, but it looks like they have improved the shadowing (i.e the flickering jaggies). I've not tested it on any other track / car but the shadows being cast across the cockpit on the move look very smooth.

Even having a look around the car exterior looks smooth.

Anyone else notice this?

I had a good session on Spa yesterday, just lapping by myself in a BMW M3 and a Lexus Super GT. The circuit is amazing, it's got everything - sweeping corners, elevation changes, fast straights, a hairpin, Eau Rouge. The flow of the track is perfection.

Could someone send me a paint chip? I've had a level 24 ticket stuck in my inbox for ages!! Can't receive it, so hopefully if I receive something else it will sort the glitch out.

Thanks in advance!

P.S A horn will suffice too!!

Thanks for that Andy, no dice though. Looks like its destined to be forever in limbo!

Who's hosting tonight? :)

dazza74 said:
Who's hosting tonight? :)

Dunc is mate, come and join us!

whoops, did not realise dunc was hosting. have sent a friend request and hope to see you in a bit

mark74uk said:
that ticket is your everlasting memory of me :laugh:

It's cursed I tell thee!

it would be good to get a race before everyone signs off for the night, if you could let me in please.

glennbob said:
it would be good to get a race before everyone signs off for the night, if you could let me in please.

Join through my lounge mate......or anyone's for that matter.

i tried that. no one has the little orange circle and all the lounges are empty.

given up now anyway :(

Thanks dunc for hosting great night good all round racing and clean. Hightlights def spa victory, god was I nervous

nightwiz said:
Thanks dunc for hosting great night good all round racing and clean. Hightlights def spa victory, god was I nervous

Agreed mate, fantastic nights racing. Hopefully first of many more to come, personally I've really missed our race nights and the banter that goes with it!

I've had a long enough break from it, looking forward to some more regular meets.

It's cursed I tell thee!

I've got one of these infernal tickets too. Bloody thing will not go away!

Anyway, thanks for the racing tonight chaps. Three excellent races in the SuperGT cars, and well done Wiz for a shock, but well deserved win at Spa. Sorry if I caught anyone in the opening melee at Spa.....various cars were bouncing off walls/one another and it was all a bit of a mess. I thought Dazza was sponsored by Qualcast as he was mowing the grass along the straight after Eau rouge. :laugh:

I'm not sure what to make of the shuffle races. Nice idea I guess, but I got saddled with a couple of bags of poo.

Jamezinho said:
I've got one of these infernal tickets too. Bloody thing will not go away!

Anyway, thanks for the racing tonight chaps. Three excellent races in the SuperGT cars, and well done Wiz for a shock, but well deserved win at Spa. Sorry if I caught anyone in the opening melee at Spa.....various cars were bouncing off walls/one another and it was all a bit of a mess. I thought Dazza was sponsored by Qualcast as he was mowing the grass along the straight after Eau rouge. :laugh:

I'm not sure what to make of the shuffle races. Nice idea I guess, but I got saddled with a couple of bags of poo.

Yeah, shuffle races are a great idea, just a pity there are no extra options to fine tune the criteria.

Race of the night for me was Fuji, fantastic clean, close racing.

Can't beat the Super GT cars, perfect mix of power and drivability.

Great stuff tonight guys :thumbsup:

I think the shuffles races are the same idea as those seasonal events ages ago, remember the one with the Aston that nearly got lapped every race? Couple of Turkeys in there alright. If we can all come up with a car to race and 4-5 tracks then that should sort us out for a few weeks of racing.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom