2010 LCD/LED Release Dates

subv3

Standard Member
Hello,

I'm waiting with much anticipation for the new 2010 models of LCD/LED TVs coming from all the manufacturers, especially Sony and LG.

Does anyone have any ideas when we can expect to see the 2010 models available in the UK?

Cheers

john316

First batch of Sony TVs should arrive next month - was going to buy a new Samsung LED TV this month but I'm going to hang on for Sony prices instead. Always get seduced by getting the very latest technology :D

subv3

Standard Member
Always get seduced by getting the very latest technology :D

I've been holding off since the summer for something shiny and new to come along. I'm really liking the look of the new Sony "monolith" TVs and LG seem to be following the same trend. I've been waiting for a TV with a very clean minimal design with no stupid curvy bits on it or colour tints in its plastics (I'd also love something not in 'piano black').

mmoosa

Standard Member
i was just going to get a new sony for the conservatory tv which finally packed in. But I was waiting for after CES, lets hope the prices aren't too extortionate at first:smashin:. Would love to get one next month, the multi room is going to waste for the last 4 months now!

DeadpoolX

I was told by my local Sony dealer they would have prices by the 2nd feb , but still they haven't been given any by Sony yet apparently???

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom