• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

200Hz motionflow or Panny NeoPDP 600Hz

jimglasgow

Standard Member
Hi Folks, I need some advice I'm looking for a new tv and its between the Sony KDL 52Z5500 with 200Hz Motionflow or Pannasonic TX P50V10. I intend to use it for the usual things but would be keen it performed well for gaming and Blu Ray. Can anyone advise me on what technology is best and what their views are on the two models, would welcome as much feedback as possible because i can't decide:lease:

giangdarookie2

Established Member
Hi Folks, I need some advice I'm looking for a new tv and its between the Sony KDL 52Z5500 with 200Hz Motionflow or Pannasonic TX P50V10. I intend to use it for the usual things but would be keen it performed well for gaming and Blu Ray. Can anyone advise me on what technology is best and what their views are on the two models, would welcome as much feedback as possible because i can't decide:lease:

I would say the V10, it should be better than the Z5500 in everyway.

giangdarookie2

Established Member
u cant have everything :)
if u rich enough to buy these high end model then u should not worry about the electric bill either.

Last edited by a moderator:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom