• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

2008 essential ps3 games

Magus

Here is another similar article about the 48 best games to look forward to in 2008. Interesting to note that out of the top 10, 4 are currently PS3 Exclusives, 3 are available on the PS3 and 3 won't probably see the light of day on the PS3. 7 out of 10 isn't bad me thinks, I just can't believe Little Big Planet wasn't included in that Top 10 listing which in essence made the whole thing dubiously 'commercial' to me but I thought I would share it with you nonetheless.

The 48 Best Games of 2008

Jay

Banned
I had forgotten about tekken 6 :eek: I had virtua fighter 5 but I'm a button basher and tekken was always perfect for me :)

Usama

Distinguished Member
Nothing new there for me. Alredy going to get all of thoes games.

Broxi1979

I had forgotten about tekken 6 :eek: I had virtua fighter 5 but I'm a button basher and tekken was always perfect for me :)

I haven't been interested in the Tekken series since Tekken II, have they introduced anything new to the franchise with this one?

Jack-Deth

Distinguished Member
Can't wait for WipEout HD personally!

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom