1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2005.2 VS Quintet VS ProCinema

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by Stupidlammer, Mar 28, 2004.

1. Stupidlammer

Stupidlammer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone heard all three speaker systems? The KEF 2005.2 , klipsch's Quintet and Definative tech's ProCinema 60/80/100? How do they differ? any opinions which i sould get?

2. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    Probably not.

The KEF 2005.2 are very popular in UK and there are quite a few threads here praising them.

Definitive Technology have never had a high profile in UK and now I am not even sure whether anyone currently imports them here. Having said that, I used to have the Pro Cinema 80 speakers with a 100 centre and thought a lot of them, eventually upgrading them to M&K at many times the cost.

Klipsch is another make that I don't think is sold in UK. If it is, the profile is so low as to be undetectable

3. wilmer

wilmer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi stupidlammer

I have a set of def techs for sale in black 5 sats plus sub,I know everbody keeps harping on about the keff eggs and how good they are , the def techs are so much better I think Ian J would agree with this , the def techs look much nicer to and have had many exellent reviews.
    I am asking £550 including p&p and they come with 24 months warranty, if your interested let me know.