1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2002, its gonna be big!

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Tim Ashdown, Jan 26, 2002.

1. Tim Ashdown

Tim Ashdown

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +87
    Digital bits have just released news of some of the years releases. Finally, Back to the Future trilogy! Due July, followed by E.T. in August. Speed & True Lies 5 star editions, Reservior dogs:10th Aniversery, Jerry Maguire, Glengarry Glen Ross, Stargate and many more.
    According to DVD Debate, Highlander: Immortal edition is due April 16th, in anamorphic & DTS 6.1!
    I'm also gonna have to get rid of my Predator disc for the new release of Predator SE (2 discs): 16x9; DD 5.1 and DTS; audio commentary with director John McTiernan; Text Commentary; documentary (30 min); Inside the Predator - 7 featurettes: "Classified Action" (stunts and special effects), "The Unseen Arnold", "Old Painless" (the most intimidating gun ever), "The Life Inside" (tribute to Kevin Peter Hall), "Camouflage", "Welcome to the Jungle" and "Character Design"; Deleted Scene ("Arnold fleeing Predator"); Outtakes; "Red-suit" special effects (video); Still Gallery; Predator Profile; Predator Camouflage Tests; Easter Eggs.
    All we need now is the rumours of Indiana Jones to come true. Its gonna be a great year!

2. buns

buns
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    i saw indiana jones somewhere.......only on prologic though......it could have been a region 3 version.....or then again it could have been a vcd

ad

3. Desticado

Desticado

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Stargate?

I already have an R2 disk of this that seems pretty jam packed with extras (its the pyramid packaged disk).

4. Phil Hinton

Phil Hinton
    Editor Staff Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    Yes true, i had this disc for al of 3 days before trading. The transfer is very bad, and the directors cut has added footage that has not been cleaned up like the rest of the print. All versions of this film have been very poor in terms of transfer(my LD DD version is also very poor). I will welcome a cleaned up, proerly transfered version of this movie.

5. Kramer

Kramer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Tim,

Where did you find those details regarding Predator SE's release?

I've done searches on the usual sites, but can't find the details.

Look forward to it, cause I WANT it now!!!!!

Any info? :confused: