200 hours run in time?? - put your hands up as to who started this!

samjet

Ex Member
Reaction score
somewhat tongue in cheek :D

but we keep seeing the reference to 200 hours run in time for plasma's on reduced settings

but who came up with this now legendary 200 hours????????

Ill admit I did it, but who wouldnt with £2000 worth of kit. and yes I firmly believe the picture improved during the first 3 weeks :smashin:

nicke20 said:
Ill admit I did it, but who wouldnt with £2000 worth of kit. and yes I firmly believe the picture improved during the first 3 weeks :smashin:

200hrs in 3 weeks:eek: - and yes i agree the pq does improve after a while - but its now been taken as written in tablets of stone!

Lol no i didnt get the 200 hours up in 3 weeks, what i said was that the picture improved over the first 3 weeks Noticeably, it most probably got a bit better, just not as much as at the begining.

Jules said:
Have a look on page 3 of this document written by Panasonic themselves.
It's good advice.

i have seen that before - strangely it does not come with a panel/tv

it mentions 100hours and then 900 hours:eek:

BUT it was written for the USA market and their litigious nature is well known

where else on earth does fishing hook carry instructions - not to be put in the mouth:eek:

and where else tells you a kettle lead can cause cancer and lead to impotence:eek:

nicke20 said:
Lol no i didnt get the 200 hours up in 3 weeks, what i said was that the picture improved over the first 3 weeks Noticeably, it most probably got a bit better, just not as much as at the begining.

no worrys - thought you watched emmerdale on a loop:rotfl:

samjet said:
i have seen that before - strangely it does not come with a panel/tv

it mentions 100hours and then 900 hours:eek:

BUT it was written for the USA market and their litigious nature is well known

where else on earth does fishing hook carry instructions - not to be put in the mouth:eek:

and where else tells you a kettle lead can cause cancer and lead to impotence:eek:

lol - My electric razor has a warning on it not to cut the wire with scissors! :eek: Cos I was tempted to of course when I first got it!

virtual22 said:
lol - My electric razor has a warning on it not to cut the wire with scissors! :eek: Cos I was tempted to of course when I first got it!

Well I can feel a claim coming on - doesn't say anything about not doing the above whilst it's plugged in :D

Someone was talking about a pack pf peanuts that had a warning on it.. May contain nuts.:rotfl: Thats one of the more stupid ones.

regards

John

No No No

Tescos pint of milk

Allergy advice :- contains milk :rotfl:

TVs should have a warning on: "Watching too much reality tv will significantly reduce your imagination and intelligence"

bix said:
TVs should have a warning on: "Watching too much reality tv will significantly reduce your imagination and intelligence"

In that fact all "going super x-large" meals in the states should have a warning "getting a super size diet coke isn't the solution" :eek:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom