For Sale 20+ PC games Just pay the postage

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by ocelot20, Feb 23, 2013.

1. ocelot20

ocelot20

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +131
    Hello,

I am having a little clear out found a load of PC games. I was just going to bin them. But I thought someone might make use of them all. If no interest by Monday morning I will take them to a charity shop.

I can't list them all as there all in different boxes. But here are the few that are in a pile next to me.

Perimeter
    Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe
    Conflict Desert Storm
    Magician Lair
    Serious Sam
    Codename Outbreak
    Hostile Waters
    Abomination
    Outlive
    Warpath Turning Point
    Kingdom Life of Ctime
    Spec Ops
    Shogun Total War
    Gunman (think this is a Half Life spin off or something)
    Delta Force 2
    Airxonix

There is a few more as well. One is without its cover I think it is called Black and White or something along them lines.

I rather send these off all in one big box. So I think courier is the best option. I think Hermes is the cheapest courier at £6.

So you can send me £6 via PPG and ill book it. Or you can book your own courier or you can come and collect am not bothered.

I can take a picture of them all on request. All seem to be boxed.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.