1. Join Now

    AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

20% off dvds at Sainsburys

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by soulbrother, Dec 1, 2003.

  1. soulbrother

    soulbrother
    Guest

    Products Owned:
    0
    Products Wanted:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0
    yes 20% off most dvds at Sainsburys,just got Pirates of the Carribean for £9.74.being an employee helps too because all staff get 15% off shopping for the whole of December plus i had a voucher for £2.50.Offer on untill dec 13th.
     
  2. dude1971

    dude1971
    Guest

    Products Owned:
    0
    Products Wanted:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0
    "Pirates..." is £16.99 on the Sainsburys website, doesn't seem like much of a bargain to me? Are there better deals in-store?

    Dude
     
  3. soulbrother

    soulbrother
    Guest

    Products Owned:
    0
    Products Wanted:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thats 20%+15%=35% off rrp. film is £17.99 instore,still not bad imo.
     
  4. dude1971

    dude1971
    Guest

    Products Owned:
    0
    Products Wanted:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0
    Couple of quid cheaper elsewhere, even more so if you use the £2.50 CD Wow voucher :)

    Dude
     
  5. Herbal

    Herbal
    Guest

    Products Owned:
    0
    Products Wanted:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0
    £14.87 in Asda and tesco
     
  6. JonathanKnight

    JonathanKnight
    Standard Member

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2003
    Messages:
    74
    Products Owned:
    0
    Products Wanted:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    6
    Location:
    West Yorkshire, England
    Ratings:
    +0
    Not being nit picky or anything but your maths is slighly out

    20% discount and then 15% discount comes to 32%.
    Take off 20% leaves you 80% of the original. You then get 15% discount on the 80% which is the same as 12% of the original making 32% in total.:lesson:
     
  7. paulefox

    paulefox
    Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2003
    Messages:
    1,280
    Products Owned:
    0
    Products Wanted:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    51
    Location:
    Bury St Edmunds
    Ratings:
    +38
    Terminator 3 and pirates are £14.39 each at Sainsburys
    just got them both
     
  8. soulbrother

    soulbrother
    Guest

    Products Owned:
    0
    Products Wanted:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Paulfox,its a good job i let you know then was'nt it.
     
  9. dfield2000

    dfield2000
    Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2002
    Messages:
    957
    Products Owned:
    0
    Products Wanted:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    21
    Location:
    Cardiff
    Ratings:
    +5
    Don't forget if you have any Nectar points hanging around you can use these to get money off your Stainsburys DVDs also.
     
  10. soulbrother

    soulbrother
    Guest

    Products Owned:
    0
    Products Wanted:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0
    I know,but i,m saving mine up to buy an Akura dvd player only £34.99!
     
  11. mammoth

    mammoth
    Standard Member

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2003
    Messages:
    121
    Products Owned:
    0
    Products Wanted:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Location:
    birmingham
    Ratings:
    +0
    not being funny but...Akura:rotfl:
     
  12. soulbrother

    soulbrother
    Guest

    Products Owned:
    0
    Products Wanted:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0
    You certainly fell for that one,no ive got a pioneer 737,but im upgrading to a Denon 2900 soon.
     

Share This Page

Loading...