20% off any game

reformz

Established Member
Reaction score
Just browsing Sainsbury's and i came across a voucher code for 20% off any game for first time buyers (new account).

The code is JSGA2005

I just pre-ordered L.A.Noire for £31.99 :smashin:

Sorry if this has already been posted!

used the code myself yesterday. Pre-ordered deus ex, la noire and rage.

So got just over £20 off, so pretty pleased, got each game for about £32

Just hope there delivery is good and I get them release date, though this isn't essential

Just hope there delivery is good and I get them release date, though this isn't essential

Said in the conformation email that it should be delivered day of release or day after, which is fine by me :)

I've never actually ordered with Sainsbury's so i don't know how true this is though!

Unfortunately no Gears of War 3 on their pre-order list.

Yeah I was hoping for Dark souls too

Anybody know when the code expires?

Said in the conformation email that it should be delivered day of release or day after, which is fine by me :)

I've never actually ordered with Sainsbury's so i don't know how true this is though!

I've pre-ordered Brink and it says they aim to deliver day of release or next working day which would be Monday. I'd guess it's just first class post so I live in hope.

The current 20% off code is also only for first time customers (at least this is what it says in the small print)

I've just check my Brink order and it still says processing but I've just emailed them as I the price has dropped to £35.99 from the £39.99 when I ordered so I've asked them whether I'll be getting 20% off the old or new price.

I think I'm going to stick with shopto for future pre-orders though. It might be a pound or two dearer but you know you're goona get it and probably early too.

Yeah the code is for new customers, so i guess if you want to use the code more than once you'd have to make another account with them.
That's unfortunate about Brink, i can't see them lowering the price for you though tbh.

Shopto has pretty decent prices, if you don't have any codes or offers i suppose.
Can't beat 31.99 for L.A.Noire though!

Hopefully anyway! :p

I should point out that Sainsburys seem to 'reserve' the money in your account as soon as you pre-order from them, in other words the money will be missing from your available balance, which is odd, as most places tend to do this once they've dispatched. :thumbsdow

They don't hold the funds for long though, I have over £100 worth pre-ordered and the money isn't missing from my account.

Ordered lego pirates and they said it would be here for release day after i rang up and nothing came so if you want it for release day i would order it from sum where else.

red2004devil said:
Ordered lego pirates and they said it would be here for release day after i rang up and nothing came so if you want it for release day i would order it from sum where else.

I had Lego Pirates pre-ordered with them too and when there was still no movement of my order by Wednesday evening I got worried so cancelled it and ended up buying a copy off eBay for £31 which arrived yesterday.

I've pre-ordered Brink and it says they aim to deliver day of release or next working day which would be Monday. I'd guess it's just first class post so I live in hope.

The current 20% off code is also only for first time customers (at least this is what it says in the small print)

I've just check my Brink order and it still says processing but I've just emailed them as I the price has dropped to £35.99 from the £39.99 when I ordered so I've asked them whether I'll be getting 20% off the old or new price.

I think I'm going to stick with shopto for future pre-orders though. It might be a pound or two dearer but you know you're goona get it and probably early too.

I got mine in the post yesterday so I can't complain but I wasn't confident to be honest.

Just an update. Still no lego pirates when postman been. Rang them up and they said it was despatced thursday and it said on there computer i would recieve it friday. The lady said she would speak to sum1 on 2nd line or sumthing like that and phone me back. Will let you all know how i get on. Only ordered with sainsburys cus there was 20% off pre order and the father in law got 10% off aswell

Got an email today saying my L.A.Noire has been dispatched.
Hope it will come tomorrow, but knowing how useless royal mail is around here i doubt it'll be here till next week, or if i'm lucky Saturday

reformz said:
Got an email today saying my L.A.Noire has been dispatched.
Hope it will come tomorrow, but knowing how useless royal mail is around here i doubt it'll be here till next week, or if i'm lucky Saturday

When did you order? as my copy was still processing at lunchtime so cancelled it and got it from Best Buy instead.

For some reason they were listing it as 'Not Available'?

When did you order? as my copy was still processing at lunchtime so cancelled it and got it from Best Buy instead.

For some reason they were listing it as 'Not Available'?

I think i ordered the day i started this thread, so the 9th of May.
Got an email about 9:30 this morning saying it was dispatched.
Just checked to make sure and it shows i payed £31.99 for it, so everything's all good :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom