Batman Arkham City - £30.39
WWE 12 - £30.39
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - £18.19
PES - £27.99

Let me know any more and will add them on here

Last edited:
works on pre-orders,

I went for Mario Kart 7 & Mario 3DS - £26 each

Anyone know how Sainsburys are like for delivering on release date? Tempted to pre-order Batman but I'd really like to have it for release day at thelatest:lease:

My past experience with blu rays have always been good. Preorders have been shipped before release day and usually arrive a day before.
Not sure in games but guessing same sort of service

you should get delivery the day after dispatch as they use the same people/warehouse as bee.com. Would be interested to know if you get it on or before release day as i have MW3 ordered with them and asda and need to cancel one.

Going to pre-order Batman & Assassin's Creed Revelations when I get home later. Should get them both for around £62. I was going to include Uncharted 3 but the pre-order appears to have vanished and the dreaded NOT AVAILABLE tag has appeared:confused:

Going to pre-order Batman & Assassin's Creed Revelations when I get home later. Should get them both for around £62. I was going to include Uncharted 3 but the pre-order appears to have vanished and the dreaded NOT AVAILABLE tag has appeared:confused:

Uncharted 3 seems to dissapear and reappear at random, I kept checking and managed to get an order in, then it went away again, now it is currently back.
I bet there is huge demand for it as it is currently the cheapest you can get it.

a note on pre-orders, it says they dont charge till shipping but banks might withold funds to cover it, which basically means the cash is out of your bank the seconds you pre-order, its what just happened to me.

The money will be released within a few days but yea if you put a lot of pre-orders in now make sure you have the funds to cover them.

Just succesfully pre-ordered Batman, Uncharted 3 & Assassin's Creed Revelations for £91:clap:

Well done, thats nearly £30 saved :thumbsup:

Do sainsburys take the money from your account straight away for pre orders or upon dispatch?

Think going to be a lot of savings form this deal - I managed to go back and Uncharted so thanks Batman for the heads up of it being available again

Do sainsburys take the money from your account straight away for pre orders or upon dispatch?

They authorise the payment as soon as you place the order. The amount will be in your account, but unavailable to spend, for anywhere from 2 to 10 working days from when you place the order.

They mucked up my order for MW3, so they cancelled it, now I can't reorder it due to insufficiant funds!:mad:

I only bought Uncharted 3. Thats enough for me. £8 saving . sweet. I preordered Batman through TheHut as it comes with Batman Begins and Dark Knight Blu Rays still by far the best value deal as the films are worth £17

I cancelled my Asda order for the Hardened edition of MW3 and went with this deal instead. I ordered the standard version of MW3 and Uncharted 3 (GOTY :devil:) for £66.38. It's only a couple of quid more and seems the better option, for me anyway. :smashin:

I got Arkham City Collectors coming from Zavvi this week and now Uncharted 3 and ICO & Shadow Of The Colossus, just wish I had them last week when I was off work on my hols.

just out of curiosity, has anyone here done a recent pre-order with sainsburys and had delivery on or before release day? I've ordered items from bee.com who run the sainsburys site and items are usually received next day, but they were items already in stock so just wondered if anyone has had any recent pre-order deliveries form them.

just out of curiosity, has anyone here done a recent pre-order with sainsburys and had delivery on or before release day? I've ordered items from bee.com who run the sainsburys site and items are usually received next day, but they were items already in stock so just wondered if anyone has had any recent pre-order deliveries form them.

My copy of the Star Wars Saga arrived on release day from Sainsburys.

cheers mate. Was it dispatched the day before?

It was dispatched on the Friday, haven't had an order arrive next day from them for quite sometime.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom