2 zones 8 ceiling speakers

gpl13

Novice Member
Reaction score
One zone in the living room with 4 in-ceiling speakers, the second zone would be an outdoor covered deck, also 4 ceiling speakers. I am wondering what receiver I could purchase to accommodate this? I want the 2 zones to be able to play different sources at the same time. I would like it to be google home/assistant compatible. Living room would be primarily for tv sound with the option of streaming music when tv not in use. The deck would be primarily streaming music.

So what budget friendly receiver would be ideal?

Ive recently started recommending and installing the Arylic A50 wifi amplifier, you would need 2 obviously

Sbriggs thanks very much for your suggestion. This could well be a good, budget friendly solution. Being very new to this all, how would I go about hooking up 4 speakers to one unit and 4 to another. They look like they only have 2 inputs on the arylic. Also factoring in how to get the volume from the tv going thru the device?

Thanks again

Hi

What speakers and their impedance will determine how you can wire the speakers, though it should be possible to wire 4 speakers.

The amplifiers have stereo audio in for TV input

1612288054218.png
Left Channel
1612288157600.png
Right Channel

If the speakers are 8Ohm, as the amplifier supports 4Ohm output, they can be wired in parallel.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom