1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 things

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by raigraphixs, Jul 16, 2002.

1. raigraphixs

raigraphixs
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15,240
    Hi,

1. A little rant about a service company who were coming to look at my RP set on wednesday at home, so i go ahead and book time off, etc. They ring me on tuesday to say, no he can't come around, as the set is to big to bring into the workshop!!. Hello, i want him to come round!, i have a on-site warranty. Really do companies really not talk to each other properly, if the company i brought my tv from told the service agent near my area, what i needed, or the silly girls on the phone who work for the service agent asked the right questions first. Now god knows when he will come round, i bet then he wouldnt know whats he doing!!.
    Rant over.

2. Do Plasma screens suffer from convergence and geometry problems?.

ta

rai

2. rct

rct

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    1. As far as I can tell, we Brits have the most miserable customer service in the world!:mad: I do sympathise.

2. No, never:D they are what are known as "fixed array" displays, i.e. just like LCDs the pixel positions are fixed into the screen permanently... so these problems will never occur!