Question 2 subs at the back of the room ?

Discussion in 'Subwoofers' started by panman40, Jul 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. panman40

panman40
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    i have recently bought an svs PC-2000 and like it very much, my room is difficult but nothing I can do about it sadly. At the moment I have the sub at the front left corner, I can't try the right as I have a brick built corner unit from years ago and itst To much work as the floor would need replacing to.

I run 7.1.2 and basically it's a speaker in each corner with my surrounds at each side and 2 ceiling atmos overhead.

I'm wondering if a 2nd PC-2000 would help out if I put both at the back of the room which is 20feet long, one under rack back surround speaker might work ?.

Either that or keep one up front left and the other place for the 2nd could be at the back left corner (same side).

I'm not into REW etc as its not worth it because I'm so restricted with placement.

Any thoughts or anyone running 2 subs at the back or 2 on the same side wall I would appreciate any feedback,

Cheers.

2. fatboy frank

fatboy frank

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,047
    The general consensus is if running one front and one rear is diagonally opposite corners, i had good results with one front right and the other rear left, but best bet is to try it and see.