2 RF's into 1?

Paden

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello all<br />We're taking the second RF output out of our digibox to another room with TV & video fed from a normal terrestrial aerial. What's the best way of combining the two RF signals? We tried using a simple splitter backward & although it worked I guess the different modulating frequencies interfered with other & screwed up the picture.<br />Any suggeations?<br />Cheers, Paul.

Paul,

If you have aerial feeding into the digibox you don't need to combine feed from RF2 with aerial feed as it is looped through and fed out along with Sky signal.

Thanks for the reply sentinel2865, unfortunately we don't have an aerial feed to the digibox. My brother has a plasma set which he feeds direct from the digibox & wanted to take the second RF output to a TV in another room which is already connected to an aerial.

Why not change the RF output from the DGIBOX by going to the secret MENU. Then tune a channel on your tv to the DIGI RF.

Not sure how expert you are but RF runs from 21 - 68 and if you have a clever telly you can work out the RF for each channel, then put DIGI at a different one.

For exaample, and it does depend where you are in the country, RF51 = BBC1, 42 = BBC2 but the default with digi is 68, change that to say 49. then tune both tellies to pick up RF49.

Hope you understand but if not, come back and say where you are in UK and I may be able to help further.

SANAP

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom