2 refurb hd boxes in 1 week wots goin on

arcticwolve

Ive had 2 sky hd boxes for 6 months now and 1 developed a fault so had to be replaced. The box that they replaced it for was a thompson which i dident want, any way 3 days later this box broke so had some one to replace that 2 days ago and within to hours after install that broke, been on to sky all weeknd. was promised some one would call yesterday but dident then told it will be sorted today and engineer would call first thing but hasent, so now waitin for a manager to call within 10 mins of this post but gues wot they havent wot can i do im at the end of my rope here. Also why am i being given refurb boxes when ive only had a new hd box 6 months if it was a tv its either fix it or they give u a new one wot the hells goin on. Have had 2 refurbs in 1 week and 1 brakes in a hour is no joke. Any advice welcome

HD sceptic

Best thing to do is email jeremy Darroch. His PA is very efficient at sorting things like this out. I would cc your local trading standards office too.

This seems to happen a lot with sky. They try and fob everyone off with second hand unit if the fault arises after about 3 months.

ceepan

Standard Member
Best thing to do is email jeremy Darroch. His PA is very efficient at sorting things like this out. I would cc your local trading standards office too.

This seems to happen a lot with sky. They try and fob everyone off with second hand unit if the fault arises after about 3 months.

I would agree. Email Jeremy Darroch and state that you are not prepared to accept another Thomson box. His PA should arrange a replacement for you.

arcticwolve

thanx for that guys sky installer just came and put in a brand new box thank god lol, its an amstrad 1 though dunno wot people think of these units

Orbitalzone

Wow now that is impressive service!

complained at 11am and new box by 3pm :D

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom