1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 quid off splash dvd!

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by spidermanalf, Aug 1, 2003.

1. spidermanalf

spidermanalf

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +103
    To get £2 off any purchase at http://www.splashdvd.com just use the voucher code below. They've got some real bargains there as well. As stated below the offer ends on 7th August.

Your voucher code is CMRVCHRK765

You can use this voucher as many times as you like for 2 weeks only (till 7th August 2003). It will entitle you to £2 off the value of each order you make within that time. You can also share the voucher code with friends. Just send them the code and they too will be able to use it. Or you can keep it to yourself.

Remember, this is like the cd-wow one, it works on your order, so if you are ordering loads, order them individually!

Edit: Sorry this is on before but this is the new code! And did not know they were so pants, allegedley!

2. castle

castle
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Anyone used this?

I had a go, but couldn't confirm the code worked without providing credit card details and finalising my order.

Regards

Mark

3. twotonemark

twotonemark

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've used it to order Terminator Collection for £14.99 and received a confirmation email with the £2 discount included. They haven't debited my credit card yet.

I used the previous code last month to order
    Full Monty for £3.99 (received)
    Seven for £4.99 (received)
    Coupling 1st series £7.99 (been shipped 2 days ago)
    Family Guy season 3 £14.99 (still waiting 3 weeks)

They debited my card correctly although the dispatch emails seem to have the price without the £2discount...this seems to be common amongst others experiences on this forum. You'll find a lot of negative talk of Splash...I would recommend patience as they are slow in the dispatching of orders. But keep an eye on your credit/debit card to ensure they've debited the correct amount.

Remember have patience:rolleyes:

Just rang Splash(Tues 12/08 13:50hrs) about Family Guy Season 3 I ordered 3 weeks ago. Seeming they are wating on new stock to arrive and dispatch next week. Also the same story for Terminator collection. Just thought I'd update the post in case anyone else has either on order. I'll follow my on advice........Remember have patience:rolleyes:

Cheers,
    Mark.

4. kbo64

kbo64

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    G'day All,
    In my personal experience, they describe things on their site as available that they do not have or guarantees of. They still snatch your money at the point of order.They are very very very s-l-o-w to tell you of order non-availability. Again in my experience go to play.

Best wishes
    KBO

5. conington

conington

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Thanks folks just ordered LOTR TT from Splash using the voucher just leaving £11.99 to pay - Bargain !!!

6. paulus

paulus
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    That was my experience too. I would never, ever, use them again.

7. Bassbin

Bassbin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +56
    I ordered 25 dvds a couple of weeks ago when they ran this offer to date I've only got 14 of them. I think its OK if you're just picking up back catalogue discs at less than £5 each. But I wouldn't want to wait 2-3 weeks to see LOTR TTT or something similar - I'd probably end up renting it anyway and wiping out the saving. I've also placed about 4 orders with Choices in the past 3 weeks and found their service to be excellent.

8. Andywilliams

Andywilliams

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +63
    Hi folks
    I too ordered milos return,spy kids2,treasure planet.iron giant, daredevil, the two towers,They do take a while to deliver but i saved a packet with the voucher offer as the prices where great in the first place.Only ones outstanding are daredevil and 2 towers which isnt out yet.They also billed correctly and replied to email albeit slowly
    Cheers Gonzo.

9. spidermanalf

spidermanalf

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +103
    Bassbin, I too find Choices spot on, and their special offers are some of the best out there!

10. njiri

njiri
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The voucher still works folks, tried it yesterday.

11. Little Badger

Little Badger

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I just tried to use the code and it did not work!

Still managed to get Urban Gothic for £13.99 (£1 cheaper than my Play pre-order) so I've cancelled my order with Play!