2 players / 1 xbox on live?

lar77

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if it's possible to have 2 players on the one xbox (split screen) play on live at the same time. Haven't tried it yet but if it worked for games like PGR or perfect dark zero it would be great. Have a friend who wants to play but he doesn't have a 360 ......

Yes it does work for PDZ. Not sure about other stuff.

I don't like to be difficult but did you read the post exactly below this post entitled "How to get one gold membership to work on 2 accounts?" which outlines the answers to the exact question you are asking?

lar77 said:
Does anyone know if it's possible to have 2 players on the one xbox (split screen) play on live at the same time. Haven't tried it yet but if it worked for games like PGR or perfect dark zero it would be great. Have a friend who wants to play but he doesn't have a 360 ......

Hi Lar

Yes you can have more than one player on live - PDZ is a good example of this where player 2 (or 3 or 4) sign on under a guest account. Not all games have this option though. PGR you cant split screen on live, though you can play it splitscreen offline.

colinwheeler said:
Yes it does work for PDZ. Not sure about other stuff.

I don't like to be difficult but did you read the post exactly below this post entitled "How to get one gold membership to work on 2 accounts?" which outlines the answers to the exact question you are asking?

Sorry about that .... I did start to read that thread but got distracted before I got near the end ......

Anyway, thanks for both your replies .... will give it ago soon.:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom