2 player boxing and responsiveness

dan1979

Has anyone else had a problem with this.

I've played one player and had no trouble at all, pretty much everything registers.

Tried two player last night and I couldn't get any jabs to register at certain times. If I threw one here and there it was ok but a few times I threw constant jabs and nothing happened on screen, even shouting at the screen whilst jabbing didn't help! I was blasting away constantly and not even a flinch on screen.

Anyone else experienced this? hasn't happened on any other two player games though none of those used the nunchuk.

hutch

Distinguished Member
Yep, boxing is poor compared to the rest of the games.

Real shame.

Member 55145

Distinguished Member
i think its cause when you play 2 player you are trying to be quicker than your opponent, unfortunately this is too fast for what the game can handle.

while playing 1 player i noticed the wii wasnt keeping up so i had to time my punches to the action.

hopefully this is a software flaw and real 1:1 boxing mechanics can be applied to a future game. afterall if i can punch that fast why cant my boxer?

(tho something to consider when playing wii sports, in real life you can probably easy beat a kid/women*not being sexist* at most of the games, i believe that it tries to compensate for this. i.e in baseball and golf a little swing/flick will go far so its easier for kids/women. tho a good hard swing will still be better just not proportionly better)

carldavis11

Standard Member
I read on the nintendo furom that some highend lcd panels will have a lag unless over component. I noticed more of a lag when I connected to a tosh wt4266, compared to my sony46w2000. not sure why it would cause a lag??

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming To Netflix in October 2020. Tom's Thumbs.
Top Bottom