• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

2 Photos Chosen

monkeyleader

Established Member
I entered a few of my shots for the annual Cambridge Camera Club Exhibition in Cambridge. Out of the 4 I submitted they picked 2 of them. Going to be interesting to see some of my stuff hanging in a gallery !

Oh and it was these two

I Shall Walk Alone

Invasion - Cambridge Fireworks

For those in and around Cambridge the last week of October the exhibition runs from 27th October - 1st November in the Cambridge Guildhall - free entry.

cheers,

Nigel

johnaalex

Distinguished Member
Well done! The firework one is very nice, how did you get that effect? I like the atmosphere of the first shot, but is it straight (it seems to lean to the right a bit)?

Geordie Jester

Prominent Member
brilliant photos. Love the windmill and fireworks. I really love the atmosphere of number 1, but agree that it does look a bit tipped. and if im (a lot) picky, then would have been slightly better with the man slightly closer I think.

great stuff though.....well done

monkeyleader

Established Member
Well done! The firework one is very nice, how did you get that effect? I like the atmosphere of the first shot, but is it straight (it seems to lean to the right a bit)?

re: the fireworks. Slightly longer exposure on some of hte more longer exposure fireworks .. with a zoom at the focal point .. if you get my drift ?

Pretty much direct out of the camera as well - limited cropping etc ..

tryingtimes

Prominent Member
Great photos monkey - for some reason the wonkiness of the first doesn't really bother me - it would normally. No idea why.
I'll have a good look through your photostream later on during a break :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom