2 ipods-pls help.

Ewan154

Hi,
I just bought an iPod nano. I already have an ipod mini and itunes 7 installed.

Would it be possible for me to both the mini and nano ipod using the same version of itunes?

Also-would it be possible to copy all of the songs on the mini over to the nano?

Thanks

Valkirk

Novice Member
As far as I know you're not going to be able to do this with the standard software. Song input with iTunes is a one way process (Unless you use 3rd party software to retrieve) however you might be ok using the same computer...haven't tried myself though...know you get problems using one iPod with 2 computers though!

djmetsandy

Novice Member
As far as I know you're not going to be able to do this with the standard software. Song input with iTunes is a one way process (Unless you use 3rd party software to retrieve) however you might be ok using the same computer...haven't tried myself though...know you get problems using one iPod with 2 computers though!
sorry to put this...but if this is true then that is one of the reasons the Zune software beats Itunes..

but as for the problem..try it, and report back! i'm sure there are many Ipod users here who would love to know the answer!

meltonboy

It is easy to run several ipods using playlists. You can create a playlist for each and then synch only that playlist for each rather than the whole library. Since you use the library to create the lists, you can then use some of the same songs.

Otherwise you can use a different log on profile in xp for each, a bit more long-winded for you.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom